lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

The first day of my new life.

Well, this is not easy. You wake up one day without the expectation of many things that can happen along the morning. Actually a simple phone call holds the capacity of changing everything, anything...

I realy thinnk that Maria is pregnant. But I don´t really know if I am scared or worry, or simply I feel encouraged by this whole situation.

I want to be sure now!!!! But I've to wait. Maybe in an hour I'll be on my way to her, to be with her when the big news arrived......

I love her, since 7 years ago. I love her with all my soul.
I'll fight for my son's and Maria's happines until the end.

It's a giant chance, I'm aware of that....but I must be brave, I'll be the best father in the whole godless world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario